Monday, November 23, 2009

More New Stuff

If I'm going to go the glorified resume route with this blog, it would probably be a good idea if I at least kept it up to date, eh?

On that note, I reviewed Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues over at G4TV last week. The video review just went up today, presented by The Sess, which is always exciting.

Secondly, I flew up to Vancouver, BC last week to preview ModNation Racers for them. I have to say that I was quite impressed by what I saw and sadly didn't have the word count permitted to go into everything in my preview. But know this, dear reader: I did create a steampunk/robot/cowboy/sheriff with a Clockwork Orange left eye and a small red diamond tattoo resting underneath it for my racer. I was very proud of it and hope to see it in the final game.

And finally, my second edition of Challenging Conventons went up last week. This time I waffle about Brutal Legend's divisive mix of genre-blending madness.
blog comments powered by Disqus